Thursday, February 6, 2014

Best Intentions

I've truly had the best intentions to get some blog posts together this week.  …but let's be honest, 
it just hasn't happened.  

Monday night G woke me up at 1:30 because he was thirsty.  He's really good at going right back to sleep, but me not so much
Tuesday G didn't wake up till 8:45 and as a result didn't make it to school.  He was VERY funny, though.  
When I told him to get out of bed and get going, he said,
"I can't even move."  
Then, last night after an already late-night concert, 
G woke me up at 3:00 because his tummy didn't feel good.  

And, during the day I don't know where my time goes -
we're all over the place these days!


Gotta go pack a lunch, wake up a little boy, give meds to the dog, pick up a dress, grab a birthday present…
this list could go on and on!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs