Monday, September 24, 2012

Really Awesome

 You know what's really awesome?
It's REALLY awesome to have friends who have amazing, fancy cameras and will let you play with them.  
...and are ready for impromptu beach shoots at a moments notice.  

Yay for good friends and fun, fast pictures!  
Just imagine what we could do with a little time.  










Lord knows, the momma shoots PLENTY of G pics, but it's really nice to have a few shots of just me and the hubs.  

Thanks for letting us "play pictures" with you!
Now start editing, you've got work to do.




1 comment:

  1. I have no clue how you had the time to do this! I haven't even downloaded the pics yet. Soon, though, soon. I think they turned out great, even if I do say so myself! Having wrinkle-free models did help!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs