Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Urns, Are You Kidding Me Right Now?

I've seriously put 10 bizillion coats of paint on these urns and nothing's working.  
The first shade of Trash Can Green was hideous.
The second shade, Calypso Blue, loosely translated means:
"So Bright My Neighbors Will Need Sunnies at Night."
Grrrrrrr!



Disclaimer:  I know you're thinking they don't look THAT bad in this pic.  
And, they do look ok on the porch when you're standing beside them. 
BUT!
The problem comes in when you leave the porch; way too bright!
I'm having visions of Rudolph's nose here - they kinda stand out.  
...in a bad way.  

1 comment:

  1. I think they look great...but, you could add some water to a light beige acrylic and paint it on. I did that in the bathroom and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs