Monday, October 29, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes

I've admitted many times that I'm not good at Halloween. 
I just don't really like it, I'm not talented in the ways of costuming or decorating for the semi-holiday.  
So, I was so pleased when the PERFECT Halloween costume was presented to me yesterday..
...by a 6-year-old. 
While attending an adorable farm picnic, I'd lost my two-year-old  in the sea of children and then was delighted to find him on the back of a tractor with many bigger boys.  
Upon G's request, I jumped up on the tractor when one of the cutest 6-year-olds yelled, 
"There's an Indian on the tractor!" 
Bahahahaha! 

Thanks, C, that's EXACTLY what I'll be for Halloween.
If the shoe fits.....



I'm def gonna wear these:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs