Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shag Nationals Shout Out

I realize that "Cook Click Dance Baby" has been SUPER neglected 
in the Dance department.  
Truth is, it's kind of hard for me to take pictures of myself dancing and I'm sensitive to the fact that other dancers may not be excited to find pics of THEM dancing on MY blog. 
Furthermore, I NEVER like videos of myself dancing 
( I find mistake after mistake after mistake...)
so I don't post videos either.  
BUT!
I am way excited to, again, be included in this year's 
National Shag Dance Team!
Shag Team is SOOOOO much fun for me and I can't wait to get started.  
LOTS of fun times ahead!

Click on the link to see my friends who are joining me!


No, I don't dance in these.  
...but Jason does!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs